The GEOFF mode which has been used to demonstrate to SME’s how large companies such as Unilever have used VR immersive models in the design process of large “one-off” piece of equipment.Download Case Study
- Virtual Demonstrator to highlight to SMEs the key benefits of adopting advanced technology
- Enabled early interactions with VR technology by potential users.
- Improve key learning and understanding
- De-risking innovation and processes such as design and development
- Interactive for hands-on learning and exploration
- Generating ideas and inspiration as to how the technology could be adopted and utilised throughout their companies
- Safer training for teams through developed immersive environments