BiSN Technologies approached the VEC to provide simulation and modelling to accelerate development and to provide a high-level communication tool to demonstrate their new bridge plug technology for use in the process of securing abandoned oil and gas wells.Download Case Study
Our support meant BiSN could:
- Access digital testbeds for exploration and the unique skills and capabilities of VEC team
- Improve understanding of advanced technologies including simulation and modelling analysis and how these support field work trials and predict product performance
- Attract new clients and achieve new contracts
- Run hundreds of variables including environmental conditions for faster testing and validation which can be used for evidence
- The development of a high-value communication tool for global stakeholders for improved satisfaction and confidence
- Worldwide interest and press coverage for BiSN’s new technology solution with significant potential revenue streams
- Streamlined design processes and quicker time to market
- Anticipated significant sales and market penetration.
"The advanced modelling and simulation analysis delivered by the Virtual Engineering Centre has enabled BiSN to understand and validate the behaviour of our new material and demonstrate the effectiveness of new technology for use in the oil and gas sectors. Following recent US field trials, we anticipate significant sales and market penetration. The VEC’s professional standing and expertise has helped to promote confidence in our product and has accelerated our current negotiations with US State bodies."
BiSN Technologies Ltd