New digital technologies such as photogrammetry, AI, image detection, and mesh generation can create life-like virtual characters, enhancing public interaction and engagement.
The Virtual Engineering Centre supported Murphy’s Gin to create a virtual avatar, bringing their founding family members to life through innovative methods as they tell their family history and how the company came to be.
The support meant Murphy's Gin could...
- Bring historical figures to life
- Find engaging methods for telling their company history
- Engage with a wider audience through improved accessibility
- Introduce greater personality to the brand for improved brand affiliation
- Increase competitiveness and unique selling points