The Virtual Engineering Centre is looking for our next summer intern and digital champion, to support on exciting projects, gain real working experience using the latest digital technology within our state-of-the-art facilities.
This unique opportunity offers students the chance to work alongside our multidisciplinary team and develop learning within:
- Advanced Visualisation
- Advanced Modelling and Simulation
- Environmental testing
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Data Analytics
- Digital Twins development
- Digital Transformation for businesses
- Digital Media including video and podcast production
The VEC is based at Sci-Tech Daresbury and the Digital Innovation Facility in the centre of the University of Liverpool campus, where you can gain first-hand practical experience of delivering technical projects, supporting clients and putting your newly found skills to the test within sectors including manufacturing, automotive, nuclear and more!
The internship hours can be part-time or full-time and we offer a very competitive salary.
This internship is an exclusive opportunity for budding students to:
- Develop personal knowledge
- Gain real industry experience
- Enhance technology skill base
- Work directly with companies across industry
- Join an innovative and multidisciplinary team
- Enhance your employability appeal by standing out from the crowd
- Challenge real business problems such as net carbon zero and supply chain difficulties
Click here to learn more about previous internship experiences: VEC harnesses digital skills through industrial project
This opportunity is available for a limited number of students during May – September 2022.
For more information and to secure your place today, contact us on email@example.com