The Virtual Engineering Centre (VEC) is looking for a creative and professional individual to join our team as part of a paid internship, supporting an array of exciting multi-media projects whilst working directly with our friendly marketing team.
This paid internship enables you to work around your studies between May – September 2022 on a part- or full-time basis, where you will gain hands-on experience whilst developing new skills for improving your employability after your studies.
Based at Daresbury and central Liverpool, the VEC is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to support on:
- The creation of an innovative Podcast series including scripting, editing and publishing on the VEC websites, YouTube and Spotify channels
- Social media content planning including the creation of engaging social cards in Canva
- Writing detailed project case studies and publishing through InDesign for multiple
- Website support using WordPress for posting events and news stories
- Generating new campaigns via Campaign Monitor for sending to hundreds of businesses
- Video creation alongside our wider team for promoting the VEC and how we support
- businesses across the North West
- B2B Marketing and communication efforts across the VEC and multiple ERDF funded projects for maximising profile and engagement across the digital, manufacturing and innovation areas.
To apply today, contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV where possible.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 31st March 2022.