We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Support Officer in the Virtual Engineering Centre (VEC) based at Daresbury.
- Being the ‘face’ of the VEC and the first point of contact through number of sources
- Providing business support to Senior Management Team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of these critical areas.
- Contributing to the development of and pro-actively providing business support for the wider VEC team
- Support the VEC Senior Management Team on the delivery for the LCR4 START Project (ERDF)
- Organising events and meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Manage all procurement processes across the centre including booking travel for example
- Support the Marketing team with social media channels including data collection and web analytics
You should have a Degree (or equivalent qualification or relevant professional experience) in addition to being a highly organised individual with a `can-do¿ attitude, with experience of successfully delivering a range of diverse business support activities and events.