Funded by the European Social Fund, the scheme will ensure businesses have direct and streamlined access to graduates residing in the LCR, from all universities.
The LCR Grad Project Team, based at the University of Liverpool, will manage the following:
Marketing and Attraction: In partnership with a best-in-class graduate attraction and marketing agency, creation of a brand and marketing campaign to attract a high calibre of diverse candidates as well as raise your company profile.
Recruitment: Working collaboratively with you to design a recruitment process to hire the strongest candidates.
Training & Development: Together with a third-party training provider, delivery of a bespoke programme for graduates addressing skill gaps and work-readiness.
- A specialised recruitment programme aimed at finding the best graduate talent in the LCR.
- A bespoke six-month graduate Training & Development programme.
- Retention of LCR graduate talent by offering a career path to compete with some of the most attractive graduate schemes nationwide.
- An extended network of contacts across stakeholders within the LCR.
- Toolkits to support best practice in recruitment and employee development
To be eligible for the LCR Grad Scheme you must;
- Have a postcode based in one of the 6 boroughs of the LCR; Sefton, St Helens, Liverpool, Knowsley, Wirral, Halton
- Have less than 250 registered employees in your business.
- Be willing to extend a permanent offer of employment.
- Be willing to offer a graduate level role with potential for career progression