Are you looking for that next step in your digital career? Looking to gain experience to ensure you stand out from the crowd? A paid internship this summer could be ideal for you!
The Virtual Engineering Centre is looking for the next intern to work closely with our multidisciplinary team over the summer, to support on exciting projects and to learn how to solve industrial challenges.
Ideally, we would be looking for someone who is interested in:
- Software development
- Data science
- Computer science
- Digital engineering
- Data Analytics
What you will be doing
- Gaining access to transformative technology such as VR, AR, Mixed reality, advanced simulation and modelling, visualisation and autonomous systems.
- Supporting a variety of projects, including European Union-funded LCR4 START, LCR4.0 Holistic and C&W.
- Work closely with our Industrial Digitalisation team and learn from their expertise and unique capabilities
- Hand-on experience with the latest in digital tools and technologies
Benefits to your career
- Unique and valuable work experience with the Virtual Engineering Centre who has over 10 years of supporting industries such as nuclear, manufacturing, healthcare, automotive and aerospace.
- Gain insight into working in industry to support your career path choices
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine digital skills
- Network with professionals in a number of sectors
- Gain confidence
We won’t make you go on any coffee runs – unless you want to!
Click here to hear from previous student placements: https://bit.ly/3uLFIxy
For more information on how you can join us, email: email@example.com
*Terms and Conditions apply