In view of the current Coronavirus ‘COVID-19’ pandemic, we would like to draw your attention to preventative measures being taken by the University of Liverpool’s Virtual Engineering Centre to protect our employees, students, customers and suppliers.
Whilst we are treating this time as ‘business as usual’, the Virtual Engineering Centre has now closed our offices and our team are working remotely. We have the resources in place for all employees to work remotely so our team will still be easily contactable and able to continue work on projects.
Our support will remain open and accessible from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
We are asking all groups to be diligent and exercise reasonable caution. The following steps are recommended:
- If any face to face meetings commence, please be aware that we are discouraging handshakes. Please don’t take this personally and we hope you understand.
- We have postponed all upcoming events and in-house demonstrations up until the end of April 2020, to reduce risk.
- We are enforcing stronger hygiene procedures within our office to minimise the risk of infection.
- If any of our employees return from an infected country, have been in contact with a person whom has been diagnosed with Coronavirus, or if they themselves are diagnosed (or exhibit symptoms of the virus), we are requiring them to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
You can still connect to us in the following ways:
· Phone: 07717 090509
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· E-Meetings via Microsoft Teams or Skype
The health and safety of our employees, students, partners and customers is our highest priority, along with providing top quality service for our clients.
We thank you for your consideration and support during this time.