During these strange and uniquely difficult times, the Virtual Engineering Centre team appreciate that most of our SME partners and clients face unprecedented challenges.
If any SME needs advice or support on any aspect of digital technology; from setting up remote communications for staff, accessing network drives, software and data remotely, we are ready to help.
As a team, we will remain an open channel to support you. You can always contact us here.
VEC Helpline – we want to help
The Virtual Engineering Centre is the UK’s leading digital impact centre with real people, in real-time, giving practical advice.
We will be running a series of weekly webinars and Q and A’s to best support your business. You can of course contact us at any time and ask us anything digital; no issue is too silly, big or small, but please sign up to our newsletter to be the first to find out when these will be taking place.
We will be able to answer questions on the best way to continue work digitally, advising on the best digital tools to support you and your team at this time and what technologies can help your business remain productive and competitive now and in the future.
Additional advice and support:
We appreciate that sales, cash flow and staff welfare will be your primary concerns right now. To help, we have included some links below to sources of information on government support initiatives and we will be working with local LEPs and local government to disseminate and advice on information as it becomes available.
- British Business Bank: Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- Lombard: Financial Support and Advise
- Bridging for Innovators (B4I) funding
- Innovation Funding Competition
- Covid-19 HM Government Business Support
- Government Guidance
- Government Advice – Employers and Employees
- COVID-19 Information for Exporters
- Liverpool Growth Platform
- Cheshire and Warrington Growth Platform
- Business Growth Hub
- Mind: Coronavirus and your wellbeing