Celebrating the best of British Manufacturing – Do you have what it takes to stand out from the crowd?
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
For over forty years The Manufacturer MX Awards have honoured businesses, large and small with categories ranging from recognition in innovation and sustainability, through to apprenticeships, leadership and staff engagement.
The Manufacturer MX Awards, working with the Liverpool Local Enterprise Partnership will honour regional businesses large and small recognising innovation and sustainability in our thriving manufacturing region.
Submitting an entry to the awards is a simple process and confers many benefits to individuals, businesses and organisations that participate, this year we have a wide range of categories recognising excellence in our industry.
- Generate positive marketing and PR plus feature in The Manufacturer Official Awards Opus
- Benchmark your business against peers
- Boost morale and team spirit
- Extensive media exposure
- Free business feedback from top experts
How to enter
- Download the entry pack
- Choose the categories you wish to enter
- Register for the online entry system
- Submit your entry before Friday 30 June 2017
- Apprentice of the Year
- Innovation & Design
- Manufacturing Services
- People & Skills
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Young Manufacturer of the Year
- Customer Focus
- Leadership & Strategy
- Partnership with Education
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Smart Factory
- World Class Manufacturing
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact The Manufacturer MX Awards team as they look forward to receiving your entries!
T: 020 7401 6033 (opt 6)