Insider's Made in Merseyside Breakfast
Date: Wednesday 14 December 2016
Location: Institute of Advanced Manufacturing and Technology, Princess Drive, Liverpool
Our very own Technical Director, Andy Levers is one of the speakers at the Insider's Breakfast where he will be discussing along with other speakers what the fourth Industrial Revolution is and what is happening in our local area. This discussion will be key after the launch of LCR4.0 last week (a part funded ERDF project).
Other speakers include:
- Dean Ward, technical director, Evoke Creative
- Graham Bond, head of the North West Manufacturing sector, RSM
- Simon Reid, sector manager for Advanced Manufacturing, Liverpool LEP
- Chris Eccles, managing director, ChargePoint Technology
- Phil Jones, head of faculty for STEM and Academic Studies at Knowsley College
- Alan Seeley, hr manager, Getrag-Ford
- Kevin Martin, director, Tratos Ltd
The Breakfast will look at not only challenges in this revolution but also the opportunities it can bring to local businesses and manufacturers.
For more information, please visit Insider's website.