EEF National Manufacturing Conference and Dinner 2018
Date: Tuesday 20 February 2018 - Friday 12 January 2018
Location: QEII Centre, SW1P 3EE & London Hilton Park Lane
Tuesday 20th February 2018
QEII Centre, SW1P 3EE & London Hilton Park Lane, W1K 1BE
The EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2018 brings together senior leaders, key policy makers and the media for unmissable industry analysis, inspiration and debate. We need you to be part of that conversation.
What will I get out of the day?
- Increase your industry exposure.
- Connect with peers from your community of 800 prominent UK-based manufacturers.
- Directly influence key policy makers and the media.
- Benefit from a packed programme of keynote speeches, plenary sessions and special events.
Join workshops on essential topics such as:
- Reducing Energy Costs
- Futureproofing your Workforce
- Post-Brexit Trading
- Cyber Security
- Steel Forum - Steel in a Low Carbon World
- Steel Forum - Steel: The Foundation of an Industrial Strategy
Celebrate successes, identify areas of best practice, and demonstrate the strength and resilience of British manufacturing.
Vote in our interactive sessions and question our panel experts
The EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2018 rounds off with an exclusive drinks reception and black-tie Conference dinner at the Hilton, Park Lane, and features high-profile guest speaker Jeremy Vine.
For more information and to book your place, please click here.