Tech in Manufacturing with BusinessCloud
Date: Tuesday 07 March 2017
Location: UKFast Campus, Manchester
Join BusinessCloud for its ‘Tech in Manufacturing’ event to hear from leading experts to discuss the future of technology in the industry.
With political uncertainty following Brexit and the adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies on the rise, BusinessCloud looks at the opportunities and challenges for manufacturers.
The event is being held at the UKFast Campus, Manchester on Tuesday 7th March from 7.30am – 9.30am.
Leading the discussion will be BusinessCloud editor, Chris Maguire who will be joined by speakers:
- Steve Mulholland, manufacturing director, Polyflor Ltd
- Robert Perkins, chief operating officer, Hotter Shoes
- Vikas Shah, CEO Swiscot Group / investor / visiting professor (MIT Sloan, Lisbon)
- Martin Strutt, consultancy director, EEF
- Tom Dawes, group CEO, Valuechain
For more information about the event or to register, visit BusinessCloud.