Manufacturing Connect at Virtual Engineering Centre - Be Business Ready: Evolving your business for 4IR
Date: Thursday 27 April 2017
Location: Virtual Engineering Centre, Daresbury Laboratory, Keckwick Lane, Daresbury
EEF and Virtual Engineering are hosting an event on the 27th of April. We’ll be exploring the evolution phase of the 4IR journey, and the practices and solutions manufacturers have adopted to optimise their operations, improve connectivity, communication, and access to data to ensure greater productivity and future growth.
Join Dr Andy Levers, VEC Technical Director, Martin Strutt, Consultancy Director, EEF and likeminded manufacturers to discuss the fourth industrial revolution, where to start and the solutions you can embed now.
Plus, get a tour of the facilities at Virtual Engineering and explore virtual reality technology and digital environments created using real-life data to help address industry design and process challenges.
What you will take away from this event:
- Latest insights into the challenges and benefits of 4IR
- Solutions your business can implement today
- Opportunities to network and solve problems together
- A Lean Benchmark report to help focus your improvements for maximum value
Who should attend?
- Small/medium companies: MD, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, HR/Change and Continuous Improvement Managers/Directors
- Those with responsibility for business growth and business development
- EEF members and non-members
- You are responsible for creating and deploying a strategy which focuses on profitable business growth
- You are already on the 4IR journey and want to explore current practices and solutions to adopt
- You want to ensure you're investing in improvements that maximise performance
|09:15||Registration, tea & coffee and networking|
|09:30||Welcome and introduction - Martin Strutt, EEF Consultancy Director|
The importance of adopting digital tech for SME’s and creating transformational change within industry -Dr Andy Levers, VEC Technical Director
|10:30||Manufacturing's future and how to prepare for it: tips and tactics - Martin Strutt, EEF Consultancy Director|
|11:10||Panel discussion and audience debate on key issues|
|12:30||Lunch & networking|
EEF will not normally refuse entry to events, however it is their policy not to admit competitors of EEF or their host facility into Manufacturing Connect events.
Members can book for FREE. Just select ‘invoice’ in the payment section when you book online and you will not be billed.
To book your place today, please visit here.